Angelina Jolie had a double mastectomy, in case you hadn’t heard. How dare she remove those ticking time bombs from her chest, amiright? Like, hasn’t she learned by now that her body is public domain and we all get to vote on what she does with it? Sheesh, how selfish can ya get.
when you spell a word so wrong that spell check is like i dont know what to tell u man
if you ever think mythology is boring or serious business or whatever shit
just remember that cerberus, the hell-hound and guard dog of the underworld, comes from the root indo-european word ḱerberos, which evolved into the greek word kerberos, which got changed to cerberus when it went from greek to latin
ḱerberos means “spotted”
hades, lord of the dead, literally fucking named his pet dog spot
me on my way to steal your man
“In case of an emergency this airplane is designed with 8 exits located around you.”
i WA S LAUGHING SO HARD I COULDNT EVNE REBLOG FOR A FEW MINUTES
7 Deadly Sins Wine Glasses by Kacper Hamilton
Available for purchase at gnr8. Celebrate the sinful life with sweet, glorious libations. Hey, I dont recall getting shit-faced ever being a sin.
I am finding these way too interesting.
i want the envy one
Holy shit… I want all of them.
And I wouldn’t even use them, I’d put them in a glass shelf and have them on display. They’re gorgeous works of metaphorical art <3
Man I wouldn’t use these either but they’re awesome and I’d totally show them off ;0; <3
Only “Gluttony” looks practical to drink out of, but those designs. <3
…Although since I worked out how “Lust” works, I can’t stop thinking of the guinea pigs’ sippy-bottle, which is not an erotic object for me.
The Mirror of Erised: The Single Saddest Object in the history of literature.
Oh god…Fred and George.
I HAD NEVER SEEN THE DUMBLEDORE ONE. WHY. WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT.
This shit. Why.
i don’t normally post porn sorry
I do, and this is much better.
Some observations now that I’m caught up with every book of the A Song of Ice And Fire series that Game Of Thrones has shot episodes for:
- Tyrion is consistently great
- If you were to describe Daenerys’ entire arc to someone who has no emotional investment in the series they’d probably think you were talking about a particularly awful Nightwish music video
- Nobody decent in this series is ever allowed to be happy apparently. It is illegal
- I want someone to run an analysis of every page in the series thus far and create a pie chart showing how many of those pages talk about pee, poop or farts because let me tell you it is a sizeable percentage
- It’s cool how each book has a different central feel to it - A Storm of Swords has a ton of action, A Clash of Kings feels like a very shrewd chess game and A Game of Thrones is like a periodical starring Ned Stark as the world’s worst detective
- Like that one passage in which Littlefinger straight-up tells Ned “hey dude trusting me will end really bad for you I’m not even kidding” and then Ned proceeds to… trust him
- I didn’t realize what all the stuffamaguff with Thoros was seeding in A Storm of Swords and I was reading it on a flight from Frankfurt to Toronto and when I got to the epilogue of the book I yelped and startled a baby
- “Hot Pie looked like Hot Pie” is a weird-ass sentence that makes little to no sense outside of context but in context is literally the best six words George R. R. Martin will probably ever write
- It’s interesting how Sansa’s arc sees her placing her trust in something that breaks her and in spite of her frenzied attempts to escape it, she is trapped in a world of emotional torment because that’s precisely what will befall anyone dumb enough to read these books
|BURBAGE:||Hey, Will, I've been looking over this "to be or not to be" stuff, and I think we have a problem.|
|BURBAGE:||Well, you know lines 78-80?|
|SHAKESPEARE:||You mean where I call death "the undiscovered country from whose bourn no traveller returns"? What's wrong with that?|
|BURBAGE:||You do realize we have a ghost in this play, right?|
|SHAKESPEARE:||Ehh, let's just keep it in. Maybe no one will notice.|